FabFox.co.uk – Privacy Notice
Types of data we collect
What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are for :
– Enabling you to a make purchases on our website;
– Third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
– Third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of FabFox.co.uk
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
2. For FabFox.co.uk to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
3. To enable FabFox.co.uk to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
4. To enable FabFox.co.uk to meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: –
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.
When someone visits www.FabFox.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics (and on occasion other providers), to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google (or other companies) to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of the purchase process for our products, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver information, coupons, exclusives and discounts to our customers (providing that you have provided us with permission to do so). We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing us at email@example.com
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our online support desk at firstname.lastname@example.org